Bonaberi.com Publicité
Forum Bonaberi.com
Le Cameroun comme si vous y étiez
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
quelle priere en temps de decouragements?
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Réligion et Spiritualité
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dsl pr les 100% francophones Mr. Green. Je pense que mon msg passera mieux en anglais (ou bien jojo11? Very Happy)... Si besoin de traduction, n'hésitez pas; faites le savoir.

@ African girl
By this time, you probably feel a lot better (from all the encouragement I see that you've gotten --- what a "family" we've got here Embarassed). I'm going to take a different route because I don't want us to merely put a band-aid over your bleeding heart, when you may actually need some major heart surgery Very Happy. I want you to be able to stand strong through these tough times and the upcoming ones. And for that to happen, you may need to upgrade your spiritual life a bit. Wink

In the midst of storms (trials), we tend to assume that God will just drop everything and run to our rescue no matter what. That's not true. I certainly don't mean to discourage you even more (or others feeling as you do), but it's very important (even more during hard times) to look within ourselves and bring change where change is called for. I encourage you to ask yourself the following qsts:

1. What is my responsibility?
Is there any way I have brought this upon myself? Just like light pointed out, often we put ourselves in dead-end situations (debt, bad relationships, etc.) and when hell gets loose, we expect God to take us out of them magically. We even become angry when He doesn't answer. "a man's folly ruins his life, yet his heart rages against the Lord." (Proverbs 19.3) When in a messy situation, more often than not, whose fault was it really? Did you make a bad decision or take the wrong turn? Before you took the route that you took, did you inquire of the Lord? Did you listen to His counsel?
Jeremiah a écrit:
And if you ask yourself, "Why has this happened to me?" It is because of your many sins that your skirts have been torn off and your body mistreated. Jeremiah 13.22

If you realize that you're only reaping what you've sown, then there's no reason to feel angry towards God (if you've ever felt that way during these times) but every reason to beg for mercy/grace.

2. How am I living?
You see, God does love us all for He created us all, but He requires that we live for Him, that we obey Him. It's true that "the Lord watches over you" and that He "is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night" (Ps 121) but there's a catch. He's all that to those who commit their ways to Him, who delight in Him, who trust in Him and who do good (Psalm 37.3-6). It is therefore important for you to look at your life, at every aspect of it, and see if they reflect the love/the trust that you claim you have for God. It is written:
Citation:
We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to be in him must walk as Jesus did. 1 John 2.3-6

Saying that we love God is one thing, showing that we love Him is another; and the love that we have for Him must translate into obedience.

3. Who is at the center of my life?
If God isn't at the core of your life, then you'll always be like the foolish man who built his house on sand. "The rain came down, the streams rose, and the wind blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash." (Matthew 5.26-27) If you base your worth on people's opinions or behaviors, you're like that foolish man. If you base it on your achievements, you're still like that foolish man. When you let such things define you, master you and guide you, the day, even the minute someone disappoints you and/or your projects fail, will be the day you'll fall with a great crash.

You don't need us to tell you what prayers to pray. You don't even need a prayer per se: you need God. Period. Start truly seeking Him, not just on days you feel down or at church on Sundays, but everyday. Humble yourself b4 Him and approach His throne w/ reverence. Ask for forgiveness and repent (change). Your focus should be to serve God daily and wholeheartedly, and that includes talking to Him. Once He's at the center, all the pieces of the puzzle fall in place... but as long as you sit Him on the bench, even if you feel good 2day, sooner or later, you'll crash again. "Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things [food, shelter, clothing, etc.] will be given to you." (Matthew 6.33)

If you need more guidance, help or whatnot, feel free to PM me.
Du courage.

Read:
Matthew 6.25-34
Psalm 51, focus on v.10-12
James 1.2-8, 22-25

Dernière édition par DiDDy le Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Magne

MessagePosté le: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Diddy
I am reaping what I've sown! This is the right word and I decide from now on to put the Lord in the center of my life and to live the way he wants me to. I think I recognize my mistakes and I am grateful.
Thanks for opening my eyes
les versets je les lirai bien sur ce soir. Wink

www.thespacedoutgroup.com
Magne

MessagePosté le: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

dino a écrit:
c'est un psaume que je connaissais par coeur et depuis bientôt...bref je ne sais pas depuis combien de temps je ne lis plus mon nouveau testament.peut-être c'est pour cela que ma vie ne donne pas dernièrement.

il y'a celui-là,le 23(bien sûr),le 43 et le 121 que je lisais fréquemment.

à partir de cette nuit je recommence franchement.je ne dois pas laisser filer ma vie comme ça

ZP Cool
bonne decision refre. du courage ns sommes ds le mm bateau sois fort. Wink lis ts les versets que nos freres et soeurs ont mis la

www.thespacedoutgroup.com
caroline
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am reaping what I've sown!

CREATOR,
I don't want anything to come between you and me, and i don't want my prayers to be hindered beacuse i have entertained sin in my heart.
I CHOOSE this day to forgive everyone and everything, and walk free frm the death that unforgiveness brings.
If any person has unforgiveness toward me, i am asking you to soften their heart to forgive me and show me what i can do to help resolve this issue between us.

i understand that i cannot be a light to others as long as i am walking in the darkness of unforgiveness.
I choose to walk in the light as you are in the light and be cleansed from all sin.

thank you for your manifestation.

2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREATOR, OUR CREATOR,
help me to forgive others.
IF I have any anger, bitterness, resentment, or unforgiveness that iam not recognizing, reveal it to me and i will confess it and change.

SPECIFICALLY, i ask you to help me fully forgive..... ( the name of the person.......... here name anyone you feel you nedd to forgive here)

MAKE me to understand the depth of your forgiveness toward me so taht i won't hold back forgiveness from others.

i realize that my forgiving someone doesn;t make the right; but i make me free.
i also realize taht you are the only one who knows the whole story, and you will see justice done.
thank you for your understanding and manifestation.

voila..
caroline
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am reaping what I've sown! WE ALL DO.

MOST POWERFUL, CREATOR OF ALL THANK YOU FOR LISTEN AS USUAL...

WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN DIFFICULT OR UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATIONS, SHOW ME YOUR PERSEPECTIVE.
HELP ME SEE WHAT IS RIGHT AND NOT ALL THAT APPEARS TO WRONG.
WHERE I HAVE FAILED TO RECOGNIZE YOUR HAND OF GOODNESS AND BLESSING IN MY CIRCUMSTANCE, FORGIVE ME.
HELP ME TO MAKE PRAISE TO YOU MY FIST REACTION TO EVERY EVENT IN MY LIFE.
DELIVER ME FROM AN UNGRATEFUL HEART AND HELP ME NOT TO COMLAIN WHEN I SHOULD de GIVING THANKS.
I KNOW YOU ARE GOOD, EXTREMLY POWEFUL THAN MY CIRCUMSTANCES AND I TRUST YOU COMPLETY WITH MY LIFE, I REJOICE IN THIS DAY AND EVERY DAY BEACUSE YOU ARE IN CONTROL.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.
foxyforever
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je crois que ces prieres et passages bibliques m'aideront aussi car je suis aussi dans l'impasse sauf que j'ai decide de refouler mes problemes afin d'enjoy mes vacances.
Tiens bon hein ma cops. Une chose que je fais quand j'ai l'impression que tout me tombe sur la tete: j'entonne les chants des chorales du mboa si je ne suis pas en presence d'une Bible. Cela m'aide a apaisser mon chagrin en attendant que je mets ma main sur une Bible.
Du courage sista.

Comme mon gars me le dit si souvent: Dieu ne peut pas donner des responsabilites a une personne s'il n'est pas sure que cette personne puisse les supporter.
jazziste

MessagePosté le: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DiDDy a écrit:
Dsl pr les 100% francophones Mr. Green. Je pense que mon msg passera mieux en anglais (ou bien jojo11? Very Happy)... Si besoin de traduction, n'hésitez pas; faites le savoir.

@ African girl
By this time, you probably feel a lot better (from all the encouragement I see that you've gotten --- what a "family" we've got here Embarassed). I'm going to take a different route because I don't want us to merely put a band-aid over your bleeding heart, when you may actually need some major heart surgery Very Happy. I want you to be able to stand strong through these tough times and the upcoming ones. And for that to happen, you may need to upgrade your spiritual life a bit. Wink

In the midst of storms (trials), we tend to assume that God will just drop everything and run to our rescue no matter what. That's not true. I certainly don't mean to discourage you even more (or others feeling as you do), but it's very important (even more during hard times) to look within ourselves and bring change where change is called for. I encourage you to ask yourself the following qsts:

1. What is my responsibility?
Is there any way I have brought this upon myself? Just like light pointed out, often we put ourselves in dead-end situations (debt, bad relationships, etc.) and when hell gets loose, we expect God to take us out of them magically. We even become angry when He doesn't answer. "a man's folly ruins his life, yet his heart rages against the Lord." (Proverbs 19.3) When in a messy situation, more often than not, whose fault was it really? Did you make a bad decision or take the wrong turn? Before you took the route that you took, did you inquire of the Lord? Did you listen to His counsel?
Jeremiah a écrit:
And if you ask yourself, "Why has this happened to me?" It is because of your many sins that your skirts have been torn off and your body mistreated. Jeremiah 13.22

If you realize that you're only reaping what you've sown, then there's no reason to feel angry towards God (if you've ever felt that way during these times) but every reason to beg for mercy/grace.

2. How am I living?
You see, God does love us all for He created us all, but He requires that we live for Him, that we obey Him. It's true that "the Lord watches over you" and that He "is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night" (Ps 121) but there's a catch. He's all that to those who commit their ways to Him, who delight in Him, who trust in Him and who do good (Psalm 37.3-6). It is therefore important for you to look at your life, at every aspect of it, and see if they reflect the love/the trust that you claim you have for God. It is written:
Citation:
We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to be in him must walk as Jesus did. 1 John 2.3-6

Saying that we love God is one thing, showing that we love Him is another; and the love that we have for Him must translate into obedience.

3. Who is at the center of my life?
If God isn't at the core of your life, then you'll always be like the foolish man who built his house on sand. "The rain came down, the streams rose, and the wind blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash." (Matthew 5.26-27) If you base your worth on people's opinions or behaviors, you're like that foolish man. If you base it on your achievements, you're still like that foolish man. When you let such things define you, master you and guide you, the day, even the minute someone disappoints you and/or your projects fail, will be the day you'll fall with a great crash.

You don't need us to tell you what prayers to pray. You don't even need a prayer per se: you need God. Period. Start truly seeking Him, not just on days you feel down or at church on Sundays, but everyday. Humble yourself b4 Him and approach His throne w/ reverence. Ask for forgiveness and repent (change). Your focus should be to serve God daily and wholeheartedly, and that includes talking to Him. Once He's at the center, all the pieces of the puzzle fall in place... but as long as you sit Him on the bench, even if you feel good 2day, sooner or later, you'll crash again. "Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things [food, shelter, clothing, etc.] will be given to you." (Matthew 6.33)

If you need more guidance, help or whatnot, feel free to PM me.
Du courage.

Read:
Matthew 6.25-34
Psalm 51, focus on v.10-12
James 1.2-8, 22-25

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy T'es sur de ne pas etre ce que je crois?
DiDDy
Bérinaute Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

jazziste a écrit:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy T'es sur de ne pas etre ce que je crois?

Very Happy Very Happy Tr tr sûre ne pas l'être.
Et tr tr loin de là... Laughing
Los Angeles
Grand shabbeur

MessagePosté le: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear, did you get the help you needed ? You are feeling way better now I hope ? Very Happy The others already said it all so I was just stopping by to check on you. We all know that feeling and we all been through that but remember that you always have to think positive no matter what. Sometimes, things are not just working the way you planned them. No matter how hard you try, you have to keep trying until you get there and don't give up. It's just a phase. Sometimes in life, you can be down so low that you know there is no more place left to go but UP!!!!!! And consider that right now you are going UP!! No matter what ! You will strive. Wink Don't forget that God got everything under control. He can't put you in a situation you can't handle that's fa'sho. Very Happy I will keep you in my prayers too. Hold on to it and be strong ok . Don't give up. Fight on ! Very Happy
Btw this is a song for you to make you feel better Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkiLVFAIheQ

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
le ciel est beau

MessagePosté le: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Princesse_Bana a écrit:
amen sister jojo du courage, le chemin qui mene a dieu n'est pas facile il est seme d'embuche seme par le diable mais une fois que tu l'empruntes tu verras les merveilles qui descendront dans ta vie

crois o sgr jesus et tu seras sauve, toi et toute ta famille et vouse serez sauve Wink
amen ma soeur!!! le seigneur dit en effet Crois sans Voir et on le sait que ce n'est pas facile et pourtat il existe bien et bel.

Tous les jours on le voit qu'il existe mais les problèmes prennent le dessus sur nous(embuches) alors soyons forts contre lucifer.

quand on souffre et pleure, il y en a un qui pleure aussi et l'autre qui danse alors dis toi ma soeur que en toute circonstance le Seigneur est présent; il veut juste que l'on l'accepte et il nous accompagnera.

Merci de redonner courage à la sista!! que le seigneur te benisse ma soeur!!!
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Bonaberi.com Index du Forum -> Réligion et Spiritualité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: